Sunday, December 16, 2012

Random stuff...

I can't believe how fast we are going through December. Frankly I think I'm done with December, there were just too many people passing on, kilode??? God help us all. It's been one thing or the other at my end, but I'm hoping with D1 and his sidekicks a.k.a siblings on holiday I will be able to blog on a more regular basis (ha ha ha!). That will be the day Dame Patience will stop shelling.




 Meanwhile to make up for my lack of new posts these last few days, I will devote this week to posting a few of my favorite posts from my Word press site. The URL is http://overwhelmednaijamum.wordpress.com. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out what I did wrong when I opted to shorten the name of my Wordpress blog, so I don't think my posts for the past 11 months is accessible again (only my last 5 posts or so is). P.S: Readers' comments/ input are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from readers...