Thursday, December 6, 2012

Moving House...

I have been blogging for about a year now, Its been therapeutic to say the least,my own little bubble I escape to when I need to write down what's on my mind,be it funny,serious,annoying,hilarious etc.All the while I've always blogged with WordPress. However, their efizi too mush!Kilode?? I had so many issues familiarizing myself with all the different stuff included on the dashboard.


All I want to do is blog....simple! No efizi. I actually enjoyed WordPress, but I am hoping my experience with Blog spot will be less technical and more straight forward and user friendly, which is why I'm moving house.

I've still not been able to figure out how to move my Ninety something Posts from WordPress to Blog spot (going through the instruction gave me something akin to a mini headache and I'm not even sure it's possible to move them).Sooo, what I'm going to do is re-post some of my favorite Posts on WordPress to my new home, sort of like furnishing a new house with some of your favorite pieces of old furniture. I will also post a link from my old account here as well.

4 comments:

  1. Good to have you on blogspot. I absolutely like your intro. Anxious to read about all the drama you seem to be involved in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Now its going to be hard to keep up with you now! There should be a command somewhere in Wordpress (under Tools) that says export blog and in Blogger you import the blog and hopefully that should do it...
    Its funny but I started with Blogger and switched to Wordpress. I definitely do miss Blogger at times, its cleaner and simpler so I'm sure you'd enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tola you can always subscribe by email to get new posts.I tried the export option on wordpress,but it seems like its to export to another Wordpress site, same for the import option on Blogger. Will have a look later when I get the chance. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from readers...