Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dis Harmattan Again!! Hian!




Hello peeps, its been a spell and my end has been quiet (and very boring,hence the difficulty in blogging). School has resumed fully and everybody is trying to adjust and settle into their various routines. The only alarming thing I've been witnessing since January is the fire outbreaks happening randomly all over the country. I will attribute it to the extremely dry harmattan weather we have been experiencing making everything inflammable extra dry and ready to burn. 


Fear catch me no be small. I'm always extra careful with matches now,especially with where I keep them and candles are not allowed again. Dis wan wey person go plead blood of Jesus before lighting a match stick, fire is not my portion in Jesus name. I no dey sing "dis geh is on faya!" By Alicia Keys again sef ( o di kwa risky), at least until we take leg enter rainy season.Do have a blessed week ahead.

p.s just heard a guy on Galaxy TV attributting his abilities to do "sezy dances"  as a gift from God.


I cannot talk.#Okbye.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...is it really that hot? You guys should make sure you keep hydrated all the way and God be with you and all that..

    Attributing his sexy dance moves as a gift from God? Now this Ive got to see! lol

    Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is very hot and dry over here,can't wait for the weather to change. Thought I heard wrong when he said that statement till he repeated himself.

      Delete
  2. @ Alicia key's song True o! The tongue is very poweful...make the devil no come dey bored @ the time one is singing it! Lol Really though One can't be too careful seriously. Once my sis accidentally set a room on fire by a match or candle that didn't burn out completely, thank God it was put out b4 the worst could happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God for your sister.I don't take fire lightly.I'm just glad about the rain we've been having for the past 2 days.

      Delete

Would love to hear from readers...